Current Designs FORP Trackball 2
Trackball Fiber Optic Response Pad For computer research tasks in fMRI and MEG.
Requires the 932 interface and 12 fiber bundle. All plastic construction.
Current Designs' fMRI trackball is the perfect choice for a wide range of computer response tasks used in the human brain mapping project. It is non-magnetic, non-electronic, and entirely made out of plastic, so will not add noise to the images or raise safety concerns in the MR/MEG room or similarly demanding environments.
• Handheld for the 932 interface
• Two axis encoder control
• Two (2) side buttons
• Overall dimensions: 4 x 5.75 x 1.75 in. (10 x 15 x 4 cm)
• Wide variety of outputs available for Windows, Mac and Linux computers, including several USB and serial modes.
• 10 ft (3 m) long fiber pigtailed connector
• Requires 8-channel removable fiber optic bundle
• Special calibration mode for the trackball.
WHAT ELSE IS NEEDED
This handheld response device needs an electronic interface to function. Depending on the setup, a removable fiber bundle is also required.
Availability: In voorraad