Current Designs FORP 2-button boxes
2-Button Fiber Optic Response Pad used in fMRI and MEG computer research tasks . For 900 series electronic interfaces. All plastic construction.
Current Designs' fMRI response pad is the perfect choice for computer response tasks used in the human brain mapping project. It is non-magnetic, non-electronic, and entirely made out of plastic, so will not add noise to the images or raise safety concerns in the MR/MEG room or similarly demanding environments.
There is a less expensive, non-MR trainer available for this response pad for use outside the magnet room.
* Handheld for the 900 series interfaces
* Two 0.42 in. (1.1 cm) colored round buttons
* 0.8 in. (2 cm) button spacing center to center
* Ergonomic enclosure 1.25 x 3.75 x 2.25/1.75 in. (2.8 x 9.5 x 5.8/4 cm)
* 10 ft (3 m) long fiber pigtailed connector
* Active light levels for handheld identification and gain adjustment
For more technical information about this response device see its documentation page.
WHAT ELSE IS NEEDED
This handheld response device needs an electronic interface to function. Depending on the setup, a removable fiber bundle is also required.
Availability: In voorraad